Attention kids all over the world:
Moms DO have eyes in the back of their heads!
So don't throw your food on the floor even if you don't think she is looking.
SHE IS!
And then you end up in TIME OUT!
I have become a regular in this spot of the house lately.
When will I learn?
My mom hopes it will be SOON!
Moms DO have eyes in the back of their heads!
So don't throw your food on the floor even if you don't think she is looking.
SHE IS!
And then you end up in TIME OUT!
I have become a regular in this spot of the house lately.
When will I learn?
My mom hopes it will be SOON!
But I know that as soon as I get out of the dreaded corner my mom is there to love me.
She says she loves me to the moon and back!
But I will still keep pushing her buttons!
Cause that's what I do!
It's a risky business... but I'm pretty good at being a kid!
Oh... and Tom... Mom says I look better in these shades then you!
~COOP

5 comments:
Oh to cute. I agree with your mom Coop you are much cuter than Tom!!
I love the pix of you and coop in sunglasses, tooo CUTE!!!
I have to say, I really enjoyed this post. I miss you guys!
HOW CUte! You look sexy in those shades!
Oaklee totally throws food on the floor too it drives me insane. So one of these days we weriously have to go on a walk I need fresh air. All I do is sit at my dang desk all day
Post a Comment