Apr 16, 2009

St. George Spring... I miss your warmth...

This is what we were doing a year ago.
Playing the water park in down town St. G

Today.... I just turned up the heat.
Oh St. George spring... I am going to come visit.
Soon... I hope.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, don't be wishing you were here. It's really cold and stormy. It actually snowed yesterday, if you can believe that! We had one good week in March that was nice and warm, but that was it. So, don't come visit now, it's too dang cold!

Leibbrandt Family said...

That was a fin time I miss that. I know when I come in May you and I will take the kidos there and enjoy the sun!

Joel and Kristie said...

I have the heat on too! I can't believe this WEIRD spring, but I do want you to come visit!!!

Sally said...

Skip St. George! Anthem baby!

Westwood Family said...

I'm with ya there! Can't wait to get down to the sunny warm weather...guess we just have to wait for that to happen, even in Sunny St. George, huh?