Apr 6, 2009

Heart and Sole


My sis Mandy saw ShoeParty.com at the Women's Expo last year in Orem and she bought a pair... which she LOVES! She is going to host a party which got me thinking that I want to host a shoe party! So... I'm not sure when, but as soon as I talk to them I will get a date and let you all know. The shoes are SO cute and they have a wide selection from heels, wedges, flats and casual shoe along with kids sizes too! They bring a trailer with all of the sizes so you can buy your shoes and take them home!

Here is a little sample of the shoes they have...
Wedges

Sneakers

Kids Shoes

I am SOOOOO excited to host this party! I mean what normal woman doesn't LOVE shoes? Oh... And they are very affordable!

3 comments:

Katie Dotson said...

The Shoe Party will be on Thursday, May 14th! Im will do an official post with the time and place when it's closer!

Jeff and Jen said...

Oh, that's nice of you to have a shoe party for Dallen's birthday..he'll love it :).

Katie Dotson said...

That's why I decided to have it that day! I am even going to have Happy Birthday balloons around the party! Just for him! Are you going to come down to P-Town for the special day? I would love that!