Apr 9, 2009

randomness

Just thought I'd give who ever checks my little blog an update
on what we have been up to these past few days.
First of all... Coop is a little lady's man.
J-Me had a couple friends from Circleville over for
the night and Coop was showing off the whole time.
He even got in on their silly pictures! What a stud! and nice outfits girls!








Coop is still attached to his
"Cunkeys", as you can see.
And we got snowed on... AGAIN!
It's spring for crying out loud! HELLO!!!
Mother Nature dear!!!
When will we get warmth?
Soon? Maybe? NO! Fine!
Just another Panguitch spring on our hands I guess.










Well that's just about all that's going on in our lives. Not too much. Well... other then we got to watch General Conference Saturday and Sunday. I LOVED IT! Each message was beautiful and the spirit was so strong. I love the leaders of the church! We are so blessed.

Have a good Easter everyone! And try to remember that it's not really about bunnys and candy and baskets full of sugary Easter joy. It is about our Savior!

See ya, Katie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Leibbrandt Family said...

He is a sweetie. I totaly agree with you on the weather, differnt state but same thing it is snowing for easter. Not a fun egg hunt for the boys, but your right it isnt about bunnies, eggs, and candy it is about Christ and what he did for us.