This is the view from our back door.
I'm So excited for the balloon festival.

Today mom and I were on the deck, looking at one of God's miracles. I have had a pretty hard day. My heart felt like it was in a million pieces. I'm tired. Tired of hurting and just plain tired. I was sitting there trying to be strong and act like my life wasn't upside down and inside out. Mom knew it. God knew it. And then he reveal to us one of his miracles. The sun was shining on the mountains while everything else was covered in shadows. It was a message from God.
I just have to keep my head up.
My life is a blessing and I have a beautiful future ahead.
No one can take that away from me.
I won't let them.
I'm So excited for the balloon festival.
Today mom and I were on the deck, looking at one of God's miracles. I have had a pretty hard day. My heart felt like it was in a million pieces. I'm tired. Tired of hurting and just plain tired. I was sitting there trying to be strong and act like my life wasn't upside down and inside out. Mom knew it. God knew it. And then he reveal to us one of his miracles. The sun was shining on the mountains while everything else was covered in shadows. It was a message from God.
I just have to keep my head up.
My life is a blessing and I have a beautiful future ahead.
No one can take that away from me.
I won't let them.

2 comments:
Awesome :)
Its true. You gotta keep your head up!
Post a Comment