HI! This is Sally, Katie's sister finishing off her 100 list! Mandy may be more qualified but I'm stepping up!
91. She was homecoming queen.
92. She LOVED being naked when she was little...I'm talking up til she was like 8 I swear! (OK Maybe it was 4 or 5 or something). It seemed like she never had clothes on there for a while.
93. She has an amazing voice! The only thing that ever kept her back was that dern stage fright!
94. She was the most incredibly emotional prego ever! That coming for one who has some pretty crazy emotions herself.
95. She was a bald...super bald baby.
96. She was always dancing like mad when she was little. Seriously she could bust a move! And when she danced it was like the world around her was non-existent...just her and the beat!
97. Speaking of dancing...when she was on the drill team in high school she did a little Hip POP on the dance floor and her hip POPPED out of socket. Get it?
98. Was often mistaken for my older sister when I was in college...she was 12. I just loved that!
99. She thinks she has phsycic dreams...I, however, think she uses the same strategy as most "phsycics"...she stretches the outcome. You know the whole "well Lindy rhymes with Livi and the house is a metphor for Panguitch...See! I was right!" bit.
100. She is a daughter of God! She is a strong, spiritual, and determined woman. She is an example of quiet dignity, endurance, determination, forgiving, and humility. She is my hero...especially now.
I love you Katie KaBOOM!
You want more? I got more! Lets go 200 eh? I'm sure Mandy could take us to 1000!
1 comment:
Thanks Sal!!! I love you SOOO much!
Post a Comment