And last but certainly not least...
Part 4 of 4
76. I can channel surf with the best of 'em
77. I'm NOT afraid of needles
78. My gag reflex is way touchy
79. I'd never seen a Simpsons episode till I was 19
80. I almost all of my dreams I run down the same dirt road
81. I want to go to Spain one day
82. I LOVE Australian accents
83. I have an inny
84. I'm digging down deep for these last few facts
85. I want to be a photographer
86. I like sleeping on the couch
87. Walking in the cold makes my legs itch like CrAzY
88. My favorite sound in the whole world is Coops laugh
89. I can't stand being tickled
90. I have bright yellow shoes
91 - 100 ?????????
I'M OUT, SO NOW YOU LEAVE THE LAST 10 FACTS ABOUT ME.
~GOOD LUCK~
No comments:
Post a Comment