Part 2 of 4
26. I think I have man hands
27. I love the feeling of falling
28. I am fascinated with the building of bridges and dams
29. I HATE when people read over my shoulder
30. My second toe is longer then my big toe
31. I talk to myself when I'm stressed
32. I've never played solitaire
33. Mo Willems is my favorite children's author
34. Nails on a chalk board don't bug me
35. I've been struck at by a rattle snake
36. I'm a terrible basketball player
37. I can't stand when people smack when they eat
38. I run into walls and tables and stuff like that a lot
39. I think Justin Timberlake is hilarious
40. I might be the only person under 30 that doesn't own an ipod
41. I didn't like either of the Batman movies
42. I love Newsies
43. My favorite food is grilled cheese w/ tomato soup and milk
44. I remember all my dreams
45. I have a crush on Robert Downey Jr.
46. I love love love fireworks
47. I really can't whistle
48. I like John Wayne westerns
49. I'm the shortest in my family (not counting my shorty sis-in-law and nieces and nephews)
50. Watermelon cherry kool-aid is my fave flavor
Soon to come: 51-75
3 comments:
I don't own an ipod either. I really want one though. I like your random facts. :)
I don't have an ipod either. It would be nice to have one but probably isn't going to happen.
I as well don't have an IPOD. I would enjoy one but don't want to spend money on one.
Post a Comment