May 18, 2009

Random facts of me...

Part 3 of 4

51. I broke both of my arms at the same time.
52. I've hit a golf ball over 200 yards, and I don't play golf
53. I get really embarrassed for people in movies and on TV during awkward scenes
54. I wish I had an afro
55. I give a kick butt awesome kitchen concert
56. I love ChUnKy jewelry
57. I didn't get my license till I was almost 17
58. I LOVE banana cream pie
59. I've snow tubed through fire. NOT SMART!!
60. I'm a side sleeper
61. I like to wear colorful socks
62. I really like sushi
63. My finger nails grow CrAzY fast
64. I've been to a movie all by myself more then once
65. I HATE onions. Not because of the taste, but the texture.
66. I'm a hugger
67. I threw the javelin in high school and would love to start doing it again. Maybe the Utah summer games?
68. I get stage fright
69. I think your tractor's sexy
70. I like to watch Hannah Montana from time to time. Don't laugh! You know you do too!
71. I am running out of random facts
72. I lied in an earlier fact... I have lived outside if Utah... Overton Nevada!
73. When I get stressed my top lip twitches
74. I've been pooped on by a bird
75. I want you to want me... HA HA HA.

Up next... 76 - 100

1 comment:

Sally said...

Ok i have some qualms about this one!

#51 - You already said that!
#55 - What do you mean YOU give an awesome kitchen concert? You don't do it by yourself do you?
#69 - I don't HAVE a tractor!
#70 - You're right...I do!


HE HE! Love ya!