Coop is such an amazing blessing in my life. Everyday is an adventure with this spunky lil guy! And he has gotten to the age were he says some of the funniest things. So I am going to share a couple with you.
Coop: (holding up his wooden doll, I mean action figure, Aunt Sally made him) DA DA DA DAAAA SUPER GUY!!!
Mom: It's Superman!
Coop: Uh UUHHH Momma!!! He's a guy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cooper got his first black eye a few days ago and the day after he got it he went to his babysitters while I worked. My friend Falyn's little girl Byntlee goes there too and I think Coop has his first crush. When we got there that morning I took his out of his seat and he saw Byntlee and yelled out to her. "BAYNTLAAAAYYYY!!!! Look at my sherner (shiner)!" I just had to laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I combed Coop's hair and he was going up the stairs and said to his Gramma, "Look! Coooooper pwitty!" And he was!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My favorite lately is when I put his to bed at night we go through the same thing every night. PJ, brush teeth, read books, go potty, chase him around cause he thinks it's funny, catch him, go say his prayers, lay his 3 monkeys on the pillow next to him and tuck them in, climb in bed, sing a couple bed time songs to my baby, give him kisses, say goodnight and then he says the same thing to me, every time for the past couple months. He says to me in a sweet quiet voice,
Coop: "Momma, farwuurrrks (fireworks) are big.. booom booom."
Me:Yep. They are big huh? OK. Go to sleep. I love you.
Coop: OK. Blud (love) you momma.
He doesn't go to bed. He gets up at least 4 or 5 times after that.
2 comments:
Oh my he looks so handsome with his hair combed! Bedtime is definately a time for routine, we have ours down to the last word, but it's quite long so I'll save you the saga.;)
He looks so old in that picture AND he looks tuff with that Sherner!
Post a Comment