Katie I am loving your hair and I miss your face! Can we please catch up? We are coming down to St. George May 13-15th and I NEED to see you. Plus, you can meet our new baby- who has not come yet but should be here any day. We can meet up in Cedar or if you need to come to st. g let me know. We have a new home phone number but my cell is still the same. Give me a call!!!
I would love to give you a call but my phone drowned in a bowl of captain crunch and I lost your numbers. :-( We need to catch up! I miss you so darn much!
Thanks Kate thanks... My eyes are far from the same size or shape... And I look completely crazy. Most time I don't really care... But this is just over the top! All these people that look at your blog probably think I am just a weirdy!!!
3 comments:
Katie I am loving your hair and I miss your face! Can we please catch up? We are coming down to St. George May 13-15th and I NEED to see you. Plus, you can meet our new baby- who has not come yet but should be here any day. We can meet up in Cedar or if you need to come to st. g let me know. We have a new home phone number but my cell is still the same. Give me a call!!!
I would love to give you a call but my phone drowned in a bowl of captain crunch and I lost your numbers. :-( We need to catch up! I miss you so darn much!
Thanks Kate thanks... My eyes are far from the same size or shape... And I look completely crazy. Most time I don't really care... But this is just over the top! All these people that look at your blog probably think I am just a weirdy!!!
Post a Comment