Do you ever look at the day that has just passed and say... oh wow. Where did that day go?
I can't believe it's going to be July tomorrow. Where did June go? Where did May, April and March go? What the heck happened to spring? Am I being punked?
Then I look at my Coopster and my heart breaks a little. He is getting so big. Growing so much each day. I sometimes wish time could just slow down a little.
But while life is flying by my lil man keeps me very busy and entertained. I just have to let you all know of a few things he has done and said to make me laugh and smile.
The other week Coop was going with his dad for a week and my mom was finishing packing Coop's suitcase for me while I was at work. Well I guess the suitcase couldn't hold all the clothed that needed to go in. So my mom started down the hall and asked Jamie if she has a little bigger bag we could use. Coop yelled to grandma as she was walking away... DON'T WORRY GAMMA! DON'T WORRY! So when my mom comes back with a new bag from Jamie, she found the too small bag all zipped up. For a split second she thought... How? Coop was standing there so proud of himself and on the floor next to the zipped up bag was at least 1/2 of his clothes. HAHA! Don't worry gamma, Coop took care of the problem.
Coop's new thing to get out of bedtime is that he says he is scared of something. One night I had just put him to bed and he yelled to me down the hall that he was scared. I asked him, Of what? Then he began to say that there was a ghost in his closet. I decided that I needed to go talk to him about how ghosts aren't real and nothing to be scared of. And as soon as I said, "Coop, there are NO ghosts in our house!" He says to me like I was such a dumby, "Um.. Yeah momma! Duh HOLY GHOST!" LOL I had to laugh. And then made sure he knew that the Holy Ghost was not scary.
Another thing is says that makes me laugh is how he calls hot air balloons "hair" balloons. It's funny.
Oh there are so many other funny things. I am going to have to add something a couple days a weeks.
And I want to tell you all to not let life pass you by without telling those you love and care for what they mean to you. And remember... Actions speak MUCH louder the words.
Show your love.
No comments:
Post a Comment