Cooper loves to play with our guitars! Jer & I love that he is so into music, since we both have a deep love for music, and that he always wants to play with the guitars but we are afraid that he might break a string one day and really hurt himself. So today I took the guitars and put them in the closet so Coop couldn't get them while I was cleaning. If we are in the same room as him I don't mind leaving them out so we can watch him. Anyway... He didn't like that and kept pushing toward the door. So when I got tired of literally being pushed around I went and got them out and sat down with him. He was so excited! Then I decided that he needed to know how to hold the guitar. He sat there with it on his lap holding the neck and running his fingers over the strings. Coop made some very interesting, unique music. I really hope he keep his love for music. Maybe one day we will hear some of Coop's music on the radio? I can dream right?

This is such an awesome pic of Coop jammin on the G-tar! Check out the way he is holding the neck. What a natural!
This is such an awesome pic of Coop jammin on the G-tar! Check out the way he is holding the neck. What a natural!
He mostly lays the guitar in front of him and plucks the strings and pounds on it. And make beautiful music that his mommy just loves!
I truly think that I was blessed with the most amazing little boy. I just can't believe how perfect he is. Even when he is throwing my new headbands in the toilet.

2 comments:
so so cute! Keep up the good work Cooper!
Thats so cute! We miss you guys, how are you? Are you excited to move? Are you guys ever going to be back in St George? Me and Erik have talked about where we are going to live this winter and who knows we might end up somewhere more south! Keep in touch we want to know how everything is going
Post a Comment