OK! So maybe it's not looking like Christmas but I bet you have been thinking about it.


I know it's only the beginning of October but I wanted to let you all know about my talented sisters designs for this years Christmas cards. I am so excited to get ours done. I personally like the black white and green one. For more info you can visit Mandy's etsy shop if you are interested or you can email her at simplyfabulousdesigns@gmail.com
The pictures used in these designs were taken by GE Photography who does an awesome job! If you live in her area (California) I suggest looking her up. She is worth it!
If you are in the Salt Lake area and need photos taken, check out our cousin Annette's blog- she is just as awesome!
Both photographers give you the option to purchase the rights to the images, which is HUGE! Most photographers charge a high price for this, but GE Photography and Annette Jolley Photography both offer rights and editing at a VERY affordable price!
*These Christmas cards designed with help from Obsidian Dawn and Delicious Scrap Shop
The pictures used in these designs were taken by GE Photography who does an awesome job! If you live in her area (California) I suggest looking her up. She is worth it!
If you are in the Salt Lake area and need photos taken, check out our cousin Annette's blog- she is just as awesome!
Both photographers give you the option to purchase the rights to the images, which is HUGE! Most photographers charge a high price for this, but GE Photography and Annette Jolley Photography both offer rights and editing at a VERY affordable price!
*These Christmas cards designed with help from Obsidian Dawn and Delicious Scrap Shop

Mandy has also created a blog with so many other invites announcements and card options. So go check it out. SOOO CUTE!!!!! http://mandyparsonsdesigns.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment